3.29.2010

Mini Break





I've been trying to work on a new post, but life isn't working out the way I want at the moment. My son finally got picked up by grandma. Now it's time for the baby to take a nap and for me to start working. But no, the baby wants to play. She's pulling out all her tricks to keep me close and not take a nap. She's laughing, crying, chatting, trying to roll over (she knows that gets me every time), pulling my hair, and finally she succeeded in sucking me into cuddling with her. Huh... well, time for a mini break.



I made some turkey and cheese rolls this morning. I just made some green tea and now I'm going to enjoy one of the rolls with it. By the way, my choice of drink is usually 10 cups of coffee a day, but I do prefer tea when I'm rested and happy. I don't take tea to be good, but I take tea when I'm good.

Now moving onto the next post,,,


Turkey and Cheese Roll Recipe (makes about 20 rolls):

Bread

1 1/2 cups of milk
1/4 stick of butter
1 tsp of sea salt
3 tsp of sugar
8g of yeast
1 tsp of ground cardamon


Mix the ingredients above in bread machine and take the dough out after the first rising is done.

Shredded chedder cheese
Sliced honey roasted turkey
1/2 cups of mayo

Roll the dough out into a rectangular shape and spread mayonnaise, cheese and turkey slices. Place the dough with the long side horizontally, roll it from top to the bottom. Cut it into 20 pieces and place them on the cooking sheet sliced-side up. Place the sheet in a warm place and let it rise for 45 minutes. Brush some mayo on top and bake it for 30 minutes at 360F in the oven.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Bella Bonito | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig